Operation ON/OFF by Remote controller
Sensing the Room Temperature
Room temperature control
Starting Current Control
Time Delay Safety Control
Indoor Fan Speed Control
Soft Dry Operation Mode
Auto Operation(Auto Change Over)
Deice (defrost) control (Heating)
Hot-start Control (Heating)
• The indoor fan stops until the evaporator piping tempera-
ture will be reached at 28°C.
High head height Drain pump(Optional)
• A standard drain-head height of up to 700mm is possible.
• It is operating individually or totally by central control function.
Group Control(Optional Wiring)
• Each controller can control 16 units and 8 controllers can connect.
• It operates maximum 16 units by only one wired remote con-
troller and each unit starts random to prevent overcurrent.
• Room temperature sensor. (Thermistor)
• Maintains the room temperature in accordance with the Setting Temp.
• Indoor fan is delayed for 5 seconds at the starting.
• Restarting is inhibited for approx. 3 minutes.
• High, Med, Low
• Intermittent operation of fan at low speed.
• Although the air-conditioner is turned off by a power failure, it is restarted automati-
cally previous operation mode after power supply.
• The setting temperature and desired operation mode are auto-
matically set by fuzzy rule.
• Both the indoor and outdoor fan stops during defrosting.
• Hot start after defrost ends.