Installation of Indoor, Outdoor Unit
1. Selection of the best location
1) Indoor unit
Install the air conditioner in the location that satis-
fies the following conditions.
• The place shall easily bear a load exceeding four
times the indoor unit’s weight.
• The place shall be able to inspect the unit as the
• The place where the unit shall be leveled.
• The place shall allow easy water drainage.(Suit-
able dimension “H” is necessary to get a slope to
drain as figure.)
• The place shall easily connect with the outdoor
• The place where the unit is not affected by an
• The place where air circulation in the room will be
• There should not be any heat source or steam
near the unit.
2) Outdoor unit
• If an awning is built over the unit to prevent direct
sunlight or rain exposure, be careful that heat
radiation from the condenser is not restricted.
• There should not be any animals or plants which
could be affected by hot air discharged.
• Ensure the spaces indicated by arrows from the
wall, ceiling, fence or other obstacles.