View JBL ON BEAT MICRO (serv.man2) Service Manual online
The version of this upgrade is: V0.7.7
Before you upgrade:
4. Remove the batteries from the OnBeat Micro. This is shown in the owner’s manual.
How to upgrade:
2. Insert the power supply cable back into the OnBeat Micro while still holding Power and Vol.
3. Check that the Power LED flashes white and amber. When it does, release both buttons.
4. Insert the USB stick into the rear panel USB port. Wait about one minute until upgrading has
6. The OnBeat Micro has now switched itself OFF, and is ready for use.
Note: Do not press any buttons or interrupt the power supply during the upgrading process, otherwise
the player may become defective.